COVID-19 STATEMENT - Updated
We have missed you!
We’re opening (almost as ussual) on Tuesday 23 June and we are very, very much looking forward to seeing you all. To keep everybody safe and well and to ensure that we can all have a lovely Hambledon experience we are obviously making some changes to the way the shop operates in the short term.
Our new opening times will change to
- We’ll be open slightly shorter days (from 10-5 Monday to Saturday).
- We will limit the number of customer instore at any one time.
- We’ll be ready with the hand sanitiser at the entrance and at every till point.
- We would encourage you to wear a face mask.
- We’ll be operating a one way system around the shop which will be clearly marked.
- Please keep a 2m distance from other customers.
- There will be protective screens at each till point.
- Payment by credit card only (no cash).
- The fitting rooms will be available but we won’t be actively encouraging trying on. We will be steaming and quarantining any clothes which have been tried and we will be disinfecting the fitting room after each visit.
Thank you all so much for your support while the shop has been closed. We have really, really missed you and we are extremely excited to see you again.
- With movement currently more free, our online returns period has returned to 14 days for both full price and sale purchases.
- For deliveries to you, couriers are adopting new protocols: the driver will ring the doorbell, leave the order on the doorstep and then step back while they wait for customers to collect.
- You can still use our "Store Pick Up" collection service.
We want to reassure you that we are following Public Health England guidelines, maintaining the recommended working practices and implementing enhanced distancing and hygiene requirements.
If you wish to contact us, call us on 01962 890055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org